Friday, March 27, 2009

Meet Sarah and Zohn.... well... actually, meet Rock. Isn't that the most GORGEOUS ring you have ever seen??!!!???! PERFECTION.


OK....NOW meet Sarah and Zohn :) Sarah actually contacted me to photograph their wedding, but I already had a wedding booked for her day. How cool was she to still ask me to do the engagements? Just from the day we spent together, I can tell that they are going to make such a wonderful couple. I loved how I had these two sophisticated subjects right in the middle of an urban/grundge setting. I think it worked :) Enjoy Sarah and Zohn.... and if you want to change your date.... I'm here... hehe :)















Thanks so much for letting me get the chance to meet you two, and providing me with these great images!

No comments:

Post a Comment