Monday, January 12, 2009

The bridal show was a COMPLETE success yesterday! It was by far the busiest that I have attended!!!

I just wanted to thank all the brides that came to meet with me yesterday. It's nice to match a face to the calls and emails.

If you weren't able to catch me at yesterday's show, I will be attending the Bridal Event in Corbin, KY on February 8, 2009, and of course at the Lexington Bridal Show's September 2009 event as well!

On a side note, I am almost booked for the 2009 wedding season. I am planning on taking three more weddings and only in the later months. Please inquire if you are wanting to book your wedding in late 2009, as these will be the last weddings I book for this year.

2010 weddings are now being booked and I noticed that there are several inquiries for the same dates!!! If you talked with me yesterday, please be sure to get those contracts signed and returned. This next month will be full of new wedding bookings and I can't wait to hear from you and all your wedding details!

THANK YOU TO ALL MY CLIENTS! I look forward to capturing every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment