Monday, January 5, 2009

I just wanted to take a quick moment and share some images of my BEAUTIFUL cousin who passed away on January 2, 2009. For those of you who don't know Miss Brooklyn, she was diagnosed with leukemia when she was only three years of age. Tonight was her visitation service and seeing her mother literally BROKE my heart.

Brooklyn had an infectious smile, you wanted to be around her, you wanted to hear her laugh, you wanted her to be HEALED. God gave her the healing that no doctor or no medicine could. I hate every tear that her family has to cry, my heart breaks thinking of the pain that a mother has to endure, especially Brooklyn's mother. Tonya is one of my closest cousins and seeing her hurt because her daughter hurt is unexplainable. My heart and prayers are ALWAYS with you and your family. I love you all deeply and I will ALWAYS ALWAYS LOVE and MISS Brooklyn everyday. Please keep these families in your prayers, in your thoughts, and in your hearts.
If you would like to read Brooklyn's story from the beginning, please visit http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/brooklyndurham
Donations to the family can be made to:
Brooklyn Faith Durham at the Jackson County Bank McKee, KY 40447

No comments:

Post a Comment