Friday, February 27, 2009


Elle Photography Updates!
I went and visited the new studio today.... I can't explain how excited I am about it! The drywall is now complete and painting is starting sometime next week. I am truly hoping it will be finished mid-March... keep your fingers crossed for me because I already have sessions scheduled and I just HAVE to shoot in my new space!
And.... along with the new studio.... I will be getting a new website!!! Totally excited about that too!!! There are some features that my current website is lacking and it drives me insane. I do love my site and all it's colors.... but it's time for a facelift. I hope to have that launched within the next two weeks. Keep your fingers crossed on that as well :)
Also, I have had several people inquire about pricing at the new studio. There will be some MINOR changes to the pricing guide. However, if you already have your appointment scheduled with me, you will receive the current pricing. If you schedule an appointment AFTER I have moved into the new studio, the new pricing will be applied. Please remember, this will be a MINOR price change.
I wanted to let everyone see my little Carter's birthday invite. I tried several different options, but I ended up loving this one. We have decided to go along with the monkey theme... so he of course had to have monkey invites!!! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment