Sunday, February 15, 2009

Time to blog!

So much has went on since the last post, that I just don't even know where to start. These last couple of weeks have been filled with sick boys, doctor appointments, sick boys, doctor appointments, sick boys.... Literally, the boys have been sick off and on for three weeks. We had four doctor's appointments in two weeks... and still one more to go tomorrow! I think they are finally getting better. Lane had things the worst. He even developed this awful AWFUL rash all over his body. He seriously looked like a burn victim. I took pictures, but I can't stand to look at them he looked so bad. Thank God that the rash is finally going away and he is just pinky-red. Hopefully the weeks to come are going to better for them. Carter's birthday is coming up and I've got to start planning! He will be the big 1! I'm thinking a monkey theme.... we'll see....

Now, on to some images! Let me introduce you to Nina and Jeremy! I have the privelage of shooting their wedding next Saturday. For their engagements, shot at Raven Run, we had the funniest time. We literally got lost in the woods. It was freezing cold and I honestly didn't think that we could find our way back out of the woods without having to get someone to come get us on a Ranger. BUT, we finally did make it back and it was so pleasing to see the path that we first started on, I must say. I hope that Nina and Jeremy's wedding doesn't involve hiking :)

I think we had a fun time and I can't wait until Saturday, Nina is just going to be beautiful!

Check out her rock!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment