Friday, May 15, 2009

C-A-T-S CATS! CATS! CATS!

Haha... I couldn't resist the title!

Meet Emily & Marquis!!! Emily is a fabulous dresser and soooo beautiful! She totally rocked the blue heels for me! Marquis is a past member of the UK Wildcats (hence the title) and my dad was really impressed that I got to photograph him. Daddy told me that he had always been a fan of Marquis, especially since he had worked with one of his family members in the past.

This awesome couple is getting married in early August and Emily contacted me to do an engagement session for them around Lexington. When I first met them I thought two things: "This is going to be fun!" and "Gosh, he's really tall..." I am the tallest of my family, so it took me a few minutes to get used to ME being the short one:)

We went to several locations and I just love the images. Emily knew how to work the camera, and all Marquis had to do was smile :) I think I might just have to give Emily a blank check and let her go shopping for me!

Emily and Marquis: Thank you for letting me have the opportunity to do this amazing session! I'll take you up any day of the week on that "future session"... I'll be waiting on your call... LOL!

Without further ado..... the future Mr. and Mrs. Marquis Estill!




We HAD to have a little fun..... :)
Happily Ever After...

Now on for some NEWS!!! My brother is racing at the Kentucky Horse Park this Sunday afternoon!!! To all of my followers and supporters of Jason, please email me if you would like to know his race time. Come support my bubby!!!

Also.... I hope to announce a SUPER FABULOUS VERY EXCITING announcement within the next week..... I am so hopeful and thrilled about it! My next blog MAY have a little hint..... STAY TUNED!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Love the "happily ever after" pic!

    And now I'm soooo curious about this announcement---can you just facebook me what it is so I don't have to wait ;oP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i had legs like hers lol!

    GO Jason....I was wondering about him the other day when i watched the derby. post some pics of him on his horse ok?

    ReplyDelete