Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Prom 2009... and a little Hint All in One!

I found this session so refreshing... so young.... so stylish... I just loved it! Macy has a special little place in me... I used to be her gymnastics coach way back in the day... Ha! This was her senior prom, and I was so thrilled that she called me to do the session. We had originally planned on a location, but the day of prom rained... and rained... and rained... so we decided to just do something on a different day and if it rained again (which it did) that we would just do studio. Macy and Micah have been a couple for as long as I can remember. Micah is one of the sweetest little dudes. I caught a couple shots of them glancing off at eachother... they are such a sweet couple and I hope to one day see them happily ever after!

Now..... as for that little hint to that awesome, fabulous, wonderful news.... Macy is my hint! I am thrilled...

Without further ado.... Macy's Senior Prom with her wonderful boyfriend, Micah!






Gettin' a little serious here.... :)

1 comment:

  1. Macy is beautiful...so photogenic! Love the one of her with the red/white background---fabulous!

    ReplyDelete