Monday, May 25, 2009

Up, Up, and Away

OK... so the title is totally cheesy, but I found it fitting for this next post :)

I have been LONGING to do an engagement session with balloons since I was inspired by two of my most FAVORITE photographers, Vania and Christine, all the way from Huntsville, AL! LOVE your work, ladies!!!

We went to one of the most beautiful locations in Lexington, Talon Winery. I love the winery because it has so many options when photographing... fields galore, the pond, the dock, the barns, and of course the vines! LOVE it!

As I've said before on here... I tend to get really attached to my couples.... and well... no surprise here.... Lynn & Kevin are going to be one of those couples! When I first met Lynn she told me that she had bookmarked me as, "awesome wedding photographer" How about that???? Little 'ol me! I was so ecstatic that I think I even clapped! What a dork I am! She truly made my day!

I will be shooting Lynn's bridal session mid-July and I have the most awesome location in mind! I can't wait!!! I'm still saving it just for you Lynn!

One of the most "awesome couples," Lynn & Kevin:




Gotta love some sunflare :)

L-O-V-E-D this one!!!!
The future Mr. & Mrs....
I'll be seeing you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment