Sunday, June 7, 2009

All Wrapped Up

We leave for vacation in the morning!!! Woot Woot! Right now, I am doing laundry, laying out clothes to be packed, editing photos, uploading photos.... and blogging.... Could the blogging wait? Well, probably... but I've had these images just itching at my little fingers to put on here! I LOVE them!

I first met Audrey and Aiden's momma in college! We had a couple of education classes together and have since kept in touch via Facebook... gotta love some Facebook! (I actually have two accounts, one for friends and one for the business... look me up under Lisa Edwards or Elle Photography :)

So... through good ol Facebook, me and Amy have stayed intouch and she finally decided to let me play with these little beauties! Audrey is just AMAZING! She is so beautiful, has the best dark complected skin, and in an angel! I'm also kind of itching for a little girl :)

Aiden is just the best little thing. I don't remember him crying throughout the whole session. I remember once me and Amy got tickled because we looked over and there Aiden was on my beanbag all wrapped up just gazing around. I think Amy might invest in a bean bag and a wrap :)

Amy: You know I loved having them over! I hope you enjoyed the images.... I think they'll make a great compliment to my website! THANK YOU!!! Oh... and Christmas is only around the corner.....hehe.








No comments:

Post a Comment