Thursday, June 11, 2009

To My Clients...

Just wanted to take a quick minute and give my clients an update. We are still on vacation, and I have brought my computer with me to stay on schedule with proofing. However, my computer is running very low on memory and I am having trouble getting it to let me edit photos. I have taken off close to 65 sessions and backed them up onto CDs, but it still won't open my images.

Long story short... I am in the process of buying a new external hardrive so I won't have this problem..... and am continuing to add older sessions to CDs to free up space on the hard drive. That being said, if you are waiting on your proofs... please be patient... I promise I will get them up as soon as I get more space on the computer and it allows me to edit again!

I have the CUTEST little girl to add to the blog... so please check back frequently!

No comments:

Post a Comment