Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Back to the Beat of Things...

So.... vacation is over.... I've bought an external drive for the laptop.... and the brand new touchscreen all in one computer is being delivered to the studio on Friday.... we're back to the beat of things!

I can't wait to get my hands on that touchscreen computer and have viewings on them!!! It's going to be awesome!!! I know Macy is looking forward to it too. Now... if I can just get one for the house :)

So... I try to keep the blog strictly about photography and the business, but I can't help but share an image from the beach. My sis helped me out on this... I told her what I wanted and she took it for me! (Thanks Sis). I plan on putting this somewhere in our living room... just haven't quite figured out exactly where yet....hhhhmmmmm...

Here we are! Cleaned up, posed up, and on the beach! I've been wanting to do this image for as long as I can remember. Carter really didn't want to cooperate, but as you can tell Lane is trying to talk him into it :) I love my baby boys :)

I am still running behind on edits... mostly with weddings.... I'm currently editing FIVE and this Saturday will make SIX! I feel so overwhelmed!!! If you are looking for your wedding proofs... just to give you an idea... I am running about 10 days behind the date I gave you to view them. I'll be sure to email you a day or two ahead and let you know when to expect them. I apologize so much, but with all these FABULOUS weddings that I'm invited to, I've been getting DOUBLE the images... which is a good thing... just takes a little longer.

Enough about that. I want you to meet the sweetest, most cutest, best little dancer in the world :)

Sienna's mommy and I used to work together way back when I was in high school. I was just a co-op student doing filing and phone calls and Sienna's momma was one of the doctors at the clinic. I then worked with Sienna's daddy when I substituted in Jackson County. I was beyond THRILLED when they called me for the session. Sienna is actually only HOURS older than Lane. How neat is that??? I have a plan to get them married one day :) Haha!

Little Sienna was by far one of the easiest two year olds I have photographed. She was full of giggles and danced for me several times. I love when little girls come in and dance! I even caught a couple of her sticking her tongue out at her momma. She's just the cutest little thing! Here are some of my favorites:











2 comments:

  1. That is seriously one of the cutest kids i've ever seen....

    And I LOVE that pic of your family on the beach! Where did ya'll go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Sienna is just a little beauty! Her w/ the tulips ismy favorite! Ava thinks Sienna is a life size Dora!!

    ReplyDelete