Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Amber & Ryan.... love is good....

So here lately I have been SLAMMED with engagement sessions! Amber & Ryan actually had their session probably over a month ago and I am just now blogging about it! I thought that maybe I would do just my favorites of each of those engagement sessions, but I love writing about my couples.... yes... I said "my couples." Just ask some of my past brides, I really get attached to my couples, especially the bride. I guess with emails and meetings and sessions, and of course, the big day, you really get to know the brides and they allow ME to be a part of these special times. Some of them cry to me, vent to me, laugh with me, and they truly are part of my life.... so yes, I'll say it again... "my couples" :)

Amber & Ryan are going to be one of "my couples." We did a studio and a downtown session and they allowed me to capture some of the most wonderful images... Thank you Amber & Ryan!

Here is my all time absolute favorite "pose" to do.... nothing like a man kissing your shoulder :)


And here lately I have an obsession with fire escapes...
I just loved this one.... she was tippy-toeing to give him a little smooch :) Just look at her FLAWLESS skin.... soooo jealous...

Plenty more engagement sessions to come.... stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment