Sunday, April 19, 2009

Two of My FAVE Clients!

Here are two of the most adorable little kiddos. I am friends with their mom and dad.... me and dad are the same age and went to school together since the elementary days! Mom and me used to cheer on the same cheer squad back in high school and had sleepovers with all of our friends.... Needless to say, I am THRILLED that they bring their children to me. Jackson and Kennedy are beautiful children, both inside and out. Kennedy will steal your heart with all her personality.... see below photos... LOL. Jackson is just handsome as can be. He's always calm during his sessions... but he does like to have his eye on his mama... nothing wrong with that... sometimes mom just has to step away for a minute so I could get some of his attention :) I LOVE these kids.... Megan and Josh, thank you so much for bringing them to me!






Look at that raised eye! He's a little heartbreaker!






And at one point in the session, Kennedy just turned on for us :) Mom and me were laughing so hard at her. She's precious.


It's always a blast here at the studio :)


And, of course, Kennedy always dances for me when she comes... here she is in action!

No comments:

Post a Comment