Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Beautiful Easter Kiddos!

This was my best Easter turn-out in the last three years! I had so many new clients (thank you all so much for this opportunity!!!) And each one was sooooo beautiful! I have never had so many beautiful children to work with, and I am so appreciative of each and every one of them. These were my favorites of the Easter Sessions.


I loved this little girl! I always imagined my little girl having dark hair and dark eyes, my two boys look NOTHING like me... blondes with baby blues! I guess that's why I was drawn to lil miss O! Loved this one of him... he's having such a great time!


How handsome is he????





He was soooo gentle with the animals! He reminded me so much of my little Carter... they're around the same age and at the most cuddly stage!



Had to be one of my faves from his session... he was pure perfection to work with.





Isn't she also a beauty? I'm telling you.... every child that came to me was so perfect.





Oh! And Calvin! I loved his little voice. He was one of the sweetest children I have met. He even brought his favorite stuffed animal with him.... a lamb! It went perfect with the theme of the session.



Here's the lamb! His mom says that he loves to chew on it's ear :)




And Mr. Davon! Davon has been coming to me for awhile now... and he and my Carter are going to be best friends in school.... we just know it :)


And I'm going to be a little biased to these next images.... these are my babies! Lane and Carter. Carter wasn't feeling the session, so he was sitting in my lap pretty much the entire time. I did get a couple good ones of him, but Lane always plays the camera up. And he is in LOVE with these animals! Everytime he goes missing at the house.... we know to go to the utility room because he's playing with the ducks!



Finally out of my lap :)


2 comments:

  1. lisa I love that pic of Lane with the chicks between his legs!! all these are good but your boys are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great...but I'm a little biased to your babies too...just perfect!

    ReplyDelete