Monday, April 6, 2009

Sssshhhhhheewwwwww! I have had some major computer problems, and thank the good Lord above, they are fixed! I was so afraid that I was going to have to buy a new computer. It was acting crazy!!!

I got so behind on edits and posts, the computer wouldn't even let me log in to the website, or my myspace, or hotmail (heaven forbid..haha). But everything is good to go!

March 28th Easter sessions are all uploaded to the site (so sorry for the delay!) and are ready for your viewing :)
Here are some of my faves from the fabulous and "swaggerlistic" Kimberly and Patrick's wedding! I first met Kimberly when I photographed her maternity session last year in Ohio, and little to her surprise, Patrick DID pop the question! Kimberly actually reminded me of the "good luck business card" with a photo of a bridal I had done that I gave her that day. Hahahahah... glad it worked out for ya.... you know I had a blast and enjoyed every minute of the day, especially your rendition of "I Like Big Butts." hahahahha! Those were some good times......

And funny thing... when I was taking the guys to this location, Patrick asks, "Does Kim know this is where we're going?" Haha.... I still find that hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment